The freight is dispatched with the shipping documents. The development of the optimal routes and organization of transportation is one of the important elements in the provision of quality freight forwarding services. Optimal routes is created because of comparative analysis of all available routes. When designing the optimal route, consider the followings:
- Delivery and destination points
- Terms of shipment and destination points
- Required delivery time
- Limitation on shipping cost
- Scales and weights of portable goods
- Opportunities for transportation by different types of vehicles
- Availability of contractual relationships with different profile freight companies
- Freight tracking along the road
- Preferred border crossings and customs clearance
- Restrictions on transition of various types of freight from checkpoints and logistic centers.
- Incessant delivery of freight by means of various transports are taken into account by other required information.
The optimal route does not only guarantee on time delivery of freight, but also reduces its costs, making it reliable and fast.
Employees of “ADY Konyeyner” can help you to deliver your freight successfully to your home by implementing the optimal route development, which is a very complex and responsible task that forms the basis of the logistics chain.